The Resource Duty free : a novel, Moni Mohsin
Duty free : a novel, Moni Mohsin
The item Duty free : a novel, Moni Mohsin represents a specific, individual, material embodiment of a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System.This item is available to borrow from 4 library branches. This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The item Duty free : a novel, Moni Mohsin represents a specific, individual, material embodiment of a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System.
This item is available to borrow from 4 library branches.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Duty free : a novel
- Duty free
- Title remainder
- a novel
- Statement of responsibility
- Moni Mohsin
- Jane Austen's Emma, transported to the outrageous social melâee of 21st-century Lahore, where matchmaking is no easy job. Our plucky heroine's cousin Jonkers has been dumped by his low-class secretary, and our heroine has been charged with finding him a suitable wife--a rich, fair, beautiful, old-family type. Quickly. But, between you, me and the four walls, who wants to marry poor, plain, hapless Jonkers? As our heroine social-climbs her way through weddings, sheddings, and ladies' lunches, trying to find a suitable girl from the right background, she discovers to her dismay that her cousin has his own ideas about his perfect mate. Meanwhile, her own marriage is faltering, money troubles are mounting, and armed, angry "beardos" from the hinterlands are closing in on Lahore, threatening everything she holds dear.--From publisher description
- Cataloging source
- Mohsin, Moni
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- D88 2011
- Literary form
- Upper class
- Arranged marriage
- Lahore (Pakistan)
- Target audience
- Duty free : a novel, Moni Mohsin
- 20 cm.
- 1st Broadway Paperbacks ed.
- 253 p.
- Isbn Type
- System control number
- (Sirsi) o699763819
- trueFirst person narratives
- Humorous fiction
- trueInterpersonal attraction
- Lahore (Pakistan) -- Fiction
- trueMen/women relations
- Arranged marriage -- Fiction
- trueRich women
- trueSatirical fiction
- Upper class -- Pakistan -- Fiction
Milton BranchBorrow it855 Mayfield Rd, Milton, GA, 30009, US34.090136 -84.336532
Roswell BranchBorrow it115 Norcross Street, Roswell, GA, 30075, US34.025015 -84.357937
Sandy Springs BranchBorrow it395 Mount Vernon Hwy, Sandy Springs, GA, 30328, US33.923975 -84.374292
Wolf Creek BranchBorrow it3100 Enon Road, Atlanta, GA, 30331, US33.672616 -84.574193
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Item Duty free : a novel, Moni Mohsin
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.afpls.org/portal/Duty-free--a-novel-Moni-Mohsin/-0bs-e4CQhg/" typeof="Book http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Item"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.afpls.org/portal/Duty-free--a-novel-Moni-Mohsin/-0bs-e4CQhg/">Duty free : a novel, Moni Mohsin</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.afpls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.afpls.org/">Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>