The Resource Fun and games, Duane Swierczynski
Fun and games, Duane Swierczynski
The item Fun and games, Duane Swierczynski represents a specific, individual, material embodiment of a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System.This item is available to borrow from 5 library branches. This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The item Fun and games, Duane Swierczynski represents a specific, individual, material embodiment of a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System.
This item is available to borrow from 5 library branches.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Fun and games
- Fun and games
- Statement of responsibility
- Duane Swierczynski
- Title variation
- Fun & games
- The first of three explosive pulp thrillers arriving back-to-back from cult crime fiction sensation and Marvel Comics scribe Duane Swierczynski. Charlie Hardie, an ex-cop still reeling from the revenge killing of his former partner's entire family, fearsone thing above all else: that he'll suffer the same fate. Languishing in self-imposed exile, Hardie has become a glorified house sitter. His latest gig comes replete with an illegally squatting B-movie actress who rants about hit men who specialize in making deaths look like accidents. Unfortunately, it's the real deal. Hardie finds himself squared off against a small army of the most lethal men in the world: The Accident People. It's nothingpersonal-the girl just happens to be the next name on their list. For Hardie, though, it'sintenselypersonal. He's not about to let more innocent people die. Not on his watch
- Shamus Award for Best P.I. Paperback Original, 2012.
- Cataloging source
- Swierczynski, Duane
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- F86 2011
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Charlie Hardie trilogy
- Series volume
- Ex-police officers
- Target audience
- Fun and games, Duane Swierczynski
- 21 cm.
- 1st ed.
- 286, 11 p.
- Isbn Type
- System control number
- (Sirsi) o676923041
- trueActors and actresses
- Actresses -- Fiction
- Assassins -- Fiction
- Detective and mystery fiction
- Ex-police officers -- Fiction
- trueFormer police
- trueHardie, Charlie (Fictitious character)
- trueThrillers and suspense
East Roswell BranchBorrow it2301 Holcomb Bridge Road, Roswell, GA, 30076, US34.002886 -84.294341
Milton BranchBorrow it855 Mayfield Rd, Milton, GA, 30009, US34.090136 -84.336532
Ponce de Leon BranchBorrow it980 Ponce de Leon Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA, 30306, US33.774056 -84.355183
Sandy Springs BranchBorrow it395 Mount Vernon Hwy, Sandy Springs, GA, 30328, US33.923975 -84.374292
Wolf Creek BranchBorrow it3100 Enon Road, Atlanta, GA, 30331, US33.672616 -84.574193
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Item Fun and games, Duane Swierczynski
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.afpls.org/portal/Fun-and-games-Duane-Swierczynski/E3iWUpLtBc4/" typeof="Book http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Item"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.afpls.org/portal/Fun-and-games-Duane-Swierczynski/E3iWUpLtBc4/">Fun and games, Duane Swierczynski</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.afpls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.afpls.org/">Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>