The Resource Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Statement of responsibility
- by J.K. Rowling ; illustrations by Mary GrandprÃ©
- Title variation
- Chamber of Secrets
- trueTwelve-year-old boys -- England
- trueFantasy fiction
- Potter, Harry (Fictional character) -- Fiction
- trueBoarding schools
- Potter, Harry (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction
- truePotter, Harry (Fictitious character)
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary place) -- Juvenile fiction
- trueMagic -- Study and teaching
- trueChild wizards
- trueSchools -- Great Britain
- England -- Juvenile fiction
- trueBooks to movies
- When the Chamber of Secrets is opened again at the Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry, second-year student Harry Potter finds himself in danger from a dark power that has once more been released on the school
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 1999
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Older Reader, 2001.
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Younger Reader, 2001.
- British Book Award for Children's Book of the Year, 1998.
- Mythopoeic Award for Children's Literature, 2008.
- Nestle Children's Book Prize for Nine to Eleven Year Olds, 1998.
- New York Times Notable Children's Book, 1999
- School Library Journal Best Books, 1999.
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2000
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Haj 2013
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Harry Potter
- Series volume
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.afpls.org/resource/6eoIrnEASvg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.afpls.org/resource/6eoIrnEASvg/">Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.afpls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.afpls.org/">Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>