The Resource Gordon, bark to the future!
- Gordon, bark to the future!
- Statement of responsibility
- Ashley Spires
- Dogs -- Cartoons and caricatures | Juvenile literature
- Dogs -- Cartoons and comics | Juvenile literature
- Dogs -- Comic books, strips, etc. | Juvenile literature
- trueGraphic novels
- Graphic novels -- Juvenile literature
- trueHumorous comics
- trueHumorous stories
- trueScience fiction comics
- trueSpace flight
- trueTime machines
- trueTime travel
- Time travel -- Cartoons and comics | Juvenile literature
- Time travel -- Comic books, strips, etc. | Juvenile literature
- trueCanadian fiction
- trueComics and Graphic novels
- Publisher Anno: It's all up to Gordon now. His partner has been captured. His superior officer has been neutralized. And his distress calls to P.U.R.S.T. (Pets of the Universe Ready for Space Travel) have gone unanswered. That means he must fight the aliens alone! But Gordon's not a fighter --- his deadliest weapon is his mind. So what's a genius dog to do? Time travel, of course! He'll use his new time machine to travel back in time, then he can stop the invasion before it happens. But there's a malfunction: instead of sending him back five days, the time machine sends him back five years! And now he's out of fuel! With only his wits to depend on, can Gordon get back to the future in time to save his friends and his humans?
- Chocolate Lily Book Awards (British Columbia), Chapter Book/Novel category, 2020.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Gor 2018
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- A P.U.R.S.T. adventure
- Series volume
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Gordon, bark to the future!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Gordon, bark to the future!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.afpls.org/resource/Av2-h5bUs5s/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.afpls.org/resource/Av2-h5bUs5s/">Gordon, bark to the future!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.afpls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.afpls.org/">Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>