The Resource Charlie is broken!
- Charlie is broken!
- Statement of responsibility
- characters created by Lauren Child ; [text based on the script written by Bridget Hurst ; illustrations from the TV animation produced by Tiger Aspect]
- Fractures -- Fiction
- truePicture books for children
- trueTV tie-ins
- trueHumorous stories
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction
- trueFranchise books
- Children's stories -- Pictorial works
- Juvenile works
- trueWorry in girls
- trueWorry in children
- trueYounger brothers and sisters
- trueBrothers and sisters
- Charlie and Lola are planning to put on a circus show, but their plans are cut short when Charlie breaks his arm. Not only is Lola worried because Charlie has hurt himself, but also because he is feeling a bit sad. Can Lola find a way to cheer him up?
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ch 2009
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Charlie and Lola
- Target audience
ContextContext of Charlie is broken!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Charlie is broken!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.afpls.org/resource/_Esh92PV5SQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.afpls.org/resource/_Esh92PV5SQ/">Charlie is broken!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.afpls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.afpls.org/">Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>