The Resource Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's library
- Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's library
- Statement of responsibility
- Chris Grabenstein
- Title variation
- Escape from Mister Lemoncello's library
- Escape from Mr. Lemoncellos library
- "Twelve-year-old Kyle gets to stay overnight in the new town library, designed by his hero (the famous gamemaker Luigi Lemoncello), with other students but finds that come morning he must work with friends to solve puzzles in order to escape"--
- Agatha Award for Best Children's or Young Adult Mystery, 2013.
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2014
- Black-Eyed Susan Book Award (Maryland), Grades 4-6, 2015.
- Blue Hen Book Award (Delaware) for Chapter Books, 2015.
- Buckeye Children's Book Award (Ohio), Grades 3-5, 2014.
- California Young Reader Medal, Intermediate, 2017.
- Flicker Tale Children's Book Award (North Dakota) for Juvenile Fiction, 2015.
- Garden State Children's Book Award (New Jersey), Children's Fiction, 2016.
- Golden Sower Award (Nebraska), Grades 4-6, 2016.
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona), Intermediate Book Category, 2016.
- Great Stone Face Children's Book Award (New Hampshire), 2015.
- Maine Student Book Award, 2015.
- Mark Twain Award (Missouri), 2016.
- Maud Hart Lovelace Book Award (Minnesota), Division I (Grades 3-5), 2016.
- Sunshine State Young Reader's Award (Florida), 2015.
- Virginia Readers' Choice Award for Elementary School, 2016.
- William Allen White Children's Book Award (Kansas) for Sixth-Eighth Grade, 2016.
- Young Hoosier Book Award, Intermediate Books, 2016.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Junior, 2016.
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Es 2014
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Mr. Lemoncello's library
- Series volume
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's library
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's library
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.afpls.org/resource/i3QQ72HyBNw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.afpls.org/resource/i3QQ72HyBNw/">Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's library</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.afpls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.afpls.org/">Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>